Apple is on a roll...

Reaction score
Have you been keeping up with all of the Apple news today? Twitter hashtag #wwdc is off the hook. Apple is making some big announcements today, including new hardware and features and integrating Siri into the next iPad.

Just making an observation here... Google needs to step up its game in development of Android and its features. Sure, Android tablets are very good (and I plan to buy one soon), but Apple is running away with the innovation and is eating Google's lunch.

I still prefer the Google ecosystem and its openness but I must admit that if Apple were to open up and detach iTunes from its products, I'd be sorely tempted to make the leap.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I watched most of it. For ios, it's gonna be an improvement. I know a lot of folks will call them copy cats, but some of the features where needed.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't believe they're trying to get car manufacturers to put in a dedicated Siri button =p

From the leaked screen shot the iOS 6 interface is still looking dated and has wasted space via huge "info bars" still taking up the screen.

Last edited:

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score

The only issue with this is going to be that while the battery may last longer on each full charge, the life of the battery itself is going to to be shortened. Li-ions can only be be charged so many times before they start to loose their ability to fully hold power. That said, iPhone users have shelled out cash for getting their batteries replaced before and I'm sure they'll do it again.

nikecar

Reaction score
The only issue with this is going to be that while the battery may last longer on each full charge, the life of the battery itself is going to to be shortened. Li-ions can only be be charged so many times before they start to loose their ability to fully hold power. That said, iPhone users have shelled out cash for getting their batteries replaced before and I'm sure they'll do it again.

That is why their stock is close to $600.

B

bens42608

If that actually works significantly, that's flipping awesome. Battery technology is the next step. One reason why is don't feel like the sgs3 is the next generation of phones. It's a lot like my bionic but more power hungry. If it had new battery technology, now that would be cool

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums