Skyfire on Rooted?

Reaction score
could anybody share this skyfire application? im thinking its just in beta so i dont see the issue with sharing it.

*mods if im breaking any forum rules, its on accident*

Isaiah

Reaction score
could anybody share this skyfire application? im thinking its just in beta so i dont see the issue with sharing it.

*mods if im breaking any forum rules, its on accident*

It is beta, but it is openly available both in the market and at skyfire.com

BIGWORM

Reaction score
I definitely like how it downloads flash videos that, otherwise, wouldn't be available to us because of them not being directly on youtube.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
WTF JRUmmy Remix and it doesn't work just Force Close my friend did the same to his JRummy and still doesn't work Force Close.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
kernel 2.6.29-omap1-bekit-0.8.0-5x1200lv bekriebel@unbuntu#1 jrummy remix .5 cyanmod 5.0.5.7 build# ESE81

SlateJones

Reaction score
I tried it last night and it works perfectly. Right now Im running JRummys red theme with bekits 5 slot 1.1 that came with the rom.

SlateJones

Reaction score
The problem might be with running alternate kernals, 7 slot or higher volatage. Not sure though, Ive always tended to use the low voltage 5 slot ones and I am only clocking to 800Mhz right now. You may want to check autokiller or your process manager and make sure that they arent killing it.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Works fine for me on JRummy's red ROM, p3droid's 1200 mhz kernel. Looks like it is something on your end.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I went to UD 10 and it works perfectly and my friend as well which were on JRummy remix 7 went to UD 10 and it works flawlessly I will stick with UD10 Thanks

serveitup911

Reaction score
ska.t73 at CyanogenMod forums discovered the force close solution; I take no credit. You need to have the stock browser installed for Skyfire to work. I had force closes until I reinstalled the stock browser also.

Last edited:

toddegreene

Reaction score
ska.t73 at CyanogenMod forums discovered the force close solution; I take no credit. You need to have the stock browser installed for Skyfire to work. I had force closes until I reinstalled the stock browser also.

+1 to you and original solver.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
That was it but now how do I put the browser back? Thanks