Skyfire now works with Hulu (atleast for now)

Concealment

Reaction score
Does not work for me.. is it cause im using helix launcher? im on skyfire but what setting did u uys use? android/desktop/iphone?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this is related to the update of if Hulu has changed their policy? You would think the dev would have mentioned this new "feature" if it was something that changed on his/her side.

TekHawk

Reaction score
I wonder if this is related to the update of if Hulu has changed their policy? You would think the dev would have mentioned this new "feature" if it was something that changed on his/her side.

people are reporting it is not working until they update the client it might be related to both client and the policy change though

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
nm now it is.. you have to go past the main screen where it says you need flash and click episodes or clips ...

LT*

Reaction score
I got the need to have flash message, but was able to just continue on and watch the beginning of LOST. This is GREAT news!!

joemcp

Reaction score
I can't get it working. Once I go to the menu and choose video it looks like it wants to work but then I get "Unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

jpoutre

Reaction score
I tried it and first, an episode of house worked great. Then had to get out, went back, same episode, got the message ""Unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience". so, left, came back and it worked fine.

No idea why.

joemcp

Reaction score
Update: I got it working most of the time but when it doesn't if I kill the browser and re open it seems to work again

jbwiden

Reaction score
For hulu I was able to get it working sometimes if I longpressed on the link and opened in a new window.

silverbullet87

Reaction score
i was able to get it to work once... and it was awesome! Now i can't get it to work at all. I keep getting the black screen saying the platform is not supported - or the one that says to restart the browser and clear the cache.