Skyfire now works with Hulu (atleast for now)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I thought a lot of people would find this useful so I just tried Hulu with skyfire and it does work. I don't know how long it will work. I have a feeling it will be shut down sooner than later though but for now atleast it is working.

Guchi

Reaction score
yes it is!!! i was just going to post this but... i was wondering when android would get skyfire since its been on winmo for a while

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Did you guys try full episodes though? I noticed I was able to watch a video on hulu yesterday after it was updated, but it was just a small 2 minute clip. Then I tried to watch a full epsiode, and I just got that black screen saying hulu wasnt compatible with my device.

I tried watching Glee, if that makes any difference. Didnt try watching other full episodes.

Guchi

Reaction score
ya i watched a full episode of sgu

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Really? That's great then! Would anyone try watching an episode of Glee (just seeing if it actually works, not watching the whole thing)? Maybe it's just my Droid :(

I'm also rooted and using the Bugless Beast ROM in case that might have any effect on it.

jbwiden

Reaction score
Video loads to 100% then I get a message that says "...this video is not available on your platform..."

This was family guy and lost on Hulu

Moto Driod on verizon

PhCIT

Reaction score
I was able to watch the latest episode of Chuck and there wasn't any sort of lag. It was a pretty good quality.

Moto Droid

sixfngrz

Reaction score
Worked for me. Was able to watch latest episode of Glee. Couldn't find a way to skip forward or back, though. At least it plays.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure you have to accept the update in order for it to work. Go to your market downloads if you didn't already do so.

jbwiden

Reaction score
Yeah I had already done the update but no luck. Fox also now does not work... reinstall did not help. Doh.

I am stock

Last edited:

Chillson

Reaction score
Awesome, I just re downloaded the browser, and Hulu is working for me flawlessly.