Skyfire now works with Hulu (atleast for now)

hondaguy520

Reaction score
I haven't tried it yet but I just updated skyfire, and it said (hulu has us blocked but other sites work)

Zargon

Reaction score
Not working for me either. It will load the video, then I get the black screen that says "Unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform. We apologize for any inconvenience."

:(

Fleury14

Reaction score
Set the browser to clear your cache when you close it...should fix most issue s you guys are having.

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
cant get the videos to work on hulu or abc and such. what do i need to be doing to get this to work.

Anj

Reaction score
Ok, well, that's not good... I just downloaded Skyfire, so it should be updated... went to Hulu, went to "Friends", it gave me the list of episodes (at this page, the <Video> option was disabled), went to the video page and said I needed Flash (again, <Video> option was disabled.) Tried to search House, and then the phone booted into the boot animation, which is the first time my phone's done that on this rom...

Edit: Tried again, this time with House... went to an episode, got the video thing, it loaded, and then got the "Unfortunately, this video is not available on your platform." error...

Last edited:

Darkseider

Reaction score
Same with me. Worked earlier now I get that stupid nastygram.

BeaverPuncher

Reaction score
yeah this is just ridiculous they were tauting flash on the blackberry site like it was the golden egg and the main reason I would even have this browser. This whole thing with flash just is stupid.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Leave it to hulu to screw things up. What's not supported? It was working fine earlier.

silverbullet87

Reaction score
what are other good sites similar to Hulu? Now that i've had a taste of this... i need it!

zfly9

Reaction score
Clearing cashe did not work for me..

Just like most, I got a couple videos to work and haven't been successful since.

Chillson

Reaction score
I just watched the daily show with jon stewart from their own website with no problems.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I knew it would only be a matter of time before Hulu caught on and put the nix on it. They are really strict about who they let view their content.

Chillson

Reaction score
I knew it would only be a matter of time before Hulu caught on and put the nix on it. They are really strict about who they let view their content.

???

How and why are they strict about who they let view their content? Who are they trying to keep from watching what they host up their for our free viewing pleasure?

zfly9

Reaction score

???

How and why are they strict about who they let view their content? Who are they trying to keep from watching what they host up their for our free viewing pleasure?

Yeah we are forced to see the commercials too.. I don't get it.