Site suggestion

Droidster163

Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea if we could get a "reply to your post" button for the site. That way it could be easier to see replies to your post you have made! What do you guys think? Or is there already one and i am just missing it?:)

Silver Member
Reaction score
so, you want the ability to search for all posts that quoted your post?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad idea, but there are already some methods of doing that. You can do a search for your post only, and you could do it by thread. Also you can subscribe to a thread and have an email sent to you each time someone responded to the post.

Let's say there was a button. Personally I don't think I would use it because I post a lot and really don't care about something I said in previous post a month or so later. But that's just me. Maybe everyone else would love it.

OP
Droidster163

Droidster163

Reaction score
I have the emails notificaton setup but that is just causes me to have to many emails. On other forums there is usually like two buttons, 1. For new posts made on the forum. And 2. New posts to a thread you posted in. It just seems like it would be a little easier to get to a thread you where waiting a reply for.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the emails notificaton setup but that is just causes me to have to many emails. On other forums there is usually like two buttons, 1. For new posts made on the forum. And 2. New posts to a thread you posted in. It just seems like it would be a little easier to get to a thread you where waiting a reply for.

I don't recall seeing that on other forums, but I'll take your word for it. One of the mods here saw your post so who knows, maybe it will come around.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now

I don't recall seeing that on other forums, but I'll take your word for it. One of the mods here saw your post so who knows, maybe it will come around.

2 now :). Not sure if it's doable

misfit

Reaction score
When you open a new thread (topic) or you reply to an existing thread... you are automatically subscribed to the thread. Depending on your subscription settings, you can get immediate, daily or weekly digests of the activity in your subscribed threads.

If you choose to not receive e-mail digests, when you sign on to the Droid forum, you can click on the "User CP" in the menu bar at the top of the screen to see any threads that have had activity since the last time you signed on.

Mark

To see new posts,