Sidebars/quicklunch bars

Silverwing

Reaction score
Does anybody know of an app that creates similar sidebars as Pandahome? I really like those, but the icons for some reason are all pixelated and I don't really like the app itself - just the sidebars.

Danthok

Reaction score
Does anybody know of an app that creates similar sidebars as Pandahome? I really like those, but the icons for some reason are all pixelated and I don't really like the app itself - just the sidebars.

I suggest you give Panda Home another try, it is superior to the stock home experience in every way I can think of. You can change the pixelated icons by changing the theme.

H

harpjames35

And Pandahome has a new beta out for droid and works great for me. No issues.

OP
S

Silverwing

Reaction score

I suggest you give Panda Home another try, it is superior to the stock home experience in every way I can think of. You can change the pixelated icons by changing the theme.

You know a theme that uses the standard icons?

H

harpjames35

Gchrome for open home. Works with panda home. I used the theme and just changed the wallpaper