Should I trade my Iphone 4 for the Droid Razr?

Abs

Reaction score
Razr is a better phone in every aspect. And I'm certainly no Apple hater trust me. If battery life is that big of an issue... trade the phones and send it to the company that converts it into a Maxx. Battery life on the Maxx is incredible.

alboboy10

Reaction score
If you really want a maxx I think there's a way to convert the razr into a maxx

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You will not be disappointed. Like the men's warehouse commercial says..." try it, you won't be disappointed " .lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
I did a comparison a while back between a Droid 3, and an Iphone 4. While the Iphone had some neat features, I still went with the Droid. There's just so many options for these devices. I've never had to use a warranty on a Moto product, they do make solid devices. As far as the Maxx battery issue, I beleive there is or was a software update to Help Droid Razor have a better battery code, but you can always do as suggested with DIY kit, it isn't hard at all. Do it dude, you won't regret it. Imagine not having to pay for absolutely everything for a change. You will have access to not only the Android/Google Play market, but also the Amazon Appstore. All you have with apple is Itunes unless you jailbreak.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
I would not trade it unless it was a MAXX or if I felt comfortable enough to convert it.

The basic RAZR is good but with the MAXX out it would be a waste in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Chukee

Reaction score
Last time i read that company that has the maxx convert kit will do it for you for a fee. Might of changed but last time i checked they had that option.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bls8195

Reaction score
I would go for the Razr, either way or the Maxx, I had the iphone and I am hooked on the Razr, sure the battery life sucks but I am so use to it, that it doesnt even matter to me anymore.

tech_head

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unless it's a Maxx, why bother?
I have a regular Razr.
Are you unhappy?? You will need new apps, if you purchased any on the iPhone, your money is now gone.
I wouldn't do it.

thegreatone3

Reaction score
I just recently made the move from an iPhone 4 to a Razr. If battery life is your primary concern, I would stick with the iPhone. You will, however, get 4G, a bigger screen, better call quality, and the additional freedom of Android with the Razr. :)