Should I root my incredible???

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2.3 keyboard= Gingerbread keyboard that was just released. It's been ported over to the DInc.

adriot

Reaction score
2.3 keyboard= Gingerbread keyboard that was just released. It's been ported over to the DInc.

Since I don't know what that means either...this brings me back to my earlier question....should I or shouldn't i? Can I or can't i? Please, tell me its easier then understanding droidians speak their native tounge because ill utterly FAILing that

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

doobie711

Reaction score
root. I did all the experimental root options whenever the sdcard swap trick originally came out. It is extremely beneficial to have root if you're a little anal about control. i rooted a friend's d2 yesterday and he was bouncing off the walls when i got him the jager rom boot animation. custom roms are really just personal preference. i've generally just tried to mix and match what i like from certain roms and make a decent little mash of what works for me. And as always, nandroid backups are essential.

preacher1611

Reaction score
I'm trying to root my friends inc is there not a app low the z4root for rooting the inc?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

doobie711

Reaction score
unrevoked is a windows executable. please do not try it if you haven't even heard of it yet. it may be straightforward but you need to read up at the unrevoked website before diving into it. google is your friend.