Shopkick

tyler58

Reaction score
Hey guys if you don't already have shopkick download it now!! You get free stuff such as gift cards and other great prizes just by scanning items at stores! And just walking in a store you get points! It'll ask you to use a promo code when you first log in use my promo code for 1000 points right off."fern1802"thanks guys.:)

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

OP
T

tyler58

Reaction score
Come on you guys!

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App

LaxzBro

Reaction score
Couldn't have told me earlier? I saw an ad in the foodcourt today at the mall and didnt really into it. And I was at the mall all day :(

And I doubt its spam because I think I recall a major news station talking about it on something like "Must have apps for the holidays "

Lax bro, closet geek

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm weary of the whole "get $5000 in FREE gift cards!" thing. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. And I definitely don't need my cell number associated with something like this. If it's working for you and you're getting a ton of free money, that's great. I'm happy for you :eek:) If you need complete strangers to post random codes to help you make money, I'm not interested.

(from Beka's DX)

LaxzBro

Reaction score
I just realized that was ny third post too lol. Call me crazy, but for some reason I do believe the legitimacy, mainly because of the adds I saw placed in the mall. I don't shop often so I probably wont download. And beka has a good point, until we have confirmed its actually bad and you're still not comfortable, then just fuhgetaboutit

Lax bro, closet geek