Grocery App disappointment. Help???

thesafetygirl

Reaction score
I am looking for a checklist grocery store app (if one exists) that is already completed, that maybe I can add a few minor items, but is largely "done". For example, I have looked at about 20 apps so far-- each which require either picking a store and building your list by typing in items and selecting them, or ones that you type the items in and "build your list" by manually choosing items or by scanning barcodes...I am way to busy to "build a list" or scan barcodes. What I'm looking for is just a premade list (example, "eggs, milk, bread, juice," etc and all I have to do before I go to the store is check off what I need. I'd like to be able to add a few items that are specific for that week, such as a certain type of salad dressing or a specific kind of meat I need for a recipe. But I'd like an app with a master list of tons of grocery items pre-built in. Ideally, I check off what I need and go to the store.

I DO NOT want to "build" my own list, or go thru store by store and scan bar codes...

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Did you check it out? Its scrollable now as well!