Sharing

alboboy10

Reaction score
Recently I've had problems sharing things on Google plus. When ever I click on share for a YouTube video for example, and then click the button to share it in the end it says there's a problem sharing my video.

Anybody else having this issue. How can I resolve it?

My mms also aren't going through. That's something that can be fixed with a reboot probably. But the sharing things on Google plus can't be

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
you could try clearing the cache of the g+ app

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have done that. Cleared data and everything.

It hasn't been sharing videos since before the update.

P.s. is it just me or does this phone get hot really quick

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hmm that is odd. Don't really use G+ so can't really help other than what I suggested and you did already...

as for heat of the phone, mine gets a little warm quite quickly, but I think that's normal. My battery might be a little shot though since it's a launch day device and I don't have the best battery practices...

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
One more question... My maps is constantly very high on my battery use. When I check badass battery it says that my magnetic field has been on for nearly as my phone has been on. I have latitude turned off but somehow maps still seems to run a lot on the background.

What could it be

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Anybody?

My numbers of wake locks on the phone is insane as well

Last edited:
OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Can't share anything through my nexus 7 either. It always says there was a problem sharing the video! Idk what the problem is. I tried everything on the galaxy nexus.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Have no idea how. But is anybody else having this problem. Its kind of annoying and its on my phone and tablet

Last edited: