Share your UltimateJuice settings!!

droiduser1595

Reaction score
So I loved JuiceDefender and had to take the jump to pro. I'm having a hard tiem choosing my settings and tweaking it the right way and i'd like to get input from some of you that have it up and running well. Please include your APN/MMS/WiFi settings and also your average battery savings.

I'm particularly wondering about what success people have had with the traffic tab, and whether you have been able to allow certain emails (small ones, no attachments, only a few bytes here and there) to sneak through while the screen is off but the apn is also off. I've been running at about 1.65-1.95 battery saved, and it's really incredible. I can send/receive about 20-40 texts, make a few calls, get emails (every 15 minutes when apn is reactivated) and after being unplugged since 7AM I will still be at 80% at around 3PM! Thanks for help, and please, if you don't think Juice works, keep it to yourself, it won't help me tweak the settings.:icon_ banana:

navpilot1989

Reaction score
Well, I cant really help YOU since i just got it...but maybe you can help me and tell me what your settings are?? i would really appreciate it if you dont mind. tank you