SGS3 vs Note 2

champaned_out

Reaction score
having owned both the S3 and Note 2.. id say the Note 2 destroys the S3 if your gonna compare them directly.... on my S3 with heavy usage throughout the day i can expect it to die before i get home.. so around maybe 11-12hrs before the battery goes dead under heavy usage

however on the note 2... there isnt enough hours in a day for me to even run this battery down to 1% if i tried... on average when i get home my phone's been off the charger for around 13-15hrs and still around 50-60% battery life and thats with moderate to heavy usage

NOVICE

Reaction score
Have owned Galaxy Nexus (8 months), S3 (5 months), and Note2 (4 months).

Battery wise the Nexus was useless--and in most other ways not a superior device. Bought 3 batteries and rotated them throughout the day.

S3 was outstanding but I still used 2 batteries a day but that's with 4 to 6 hours on the Internet straight.

Note 2 is a monster and seldom have to change out the battery during the day with pretty much constant use. And importantly, battery charges up in 1 hour.

Had a great many phones and Note 2 is in class by itself. Still learning new capabilities I was unaware. First time I haven't hungered for a newer, better phone after a month or two.

OP
MonKENy

MonKENy

Reaction score
Im going to get the Note 2 when I upgrade.

in the meantime I bought

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007C8XRJY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Im just waiting for it to come in. Ill re calibrate a few cycles see if it helps. my poor nexus. I wanted it to be good so bad. DAMN YOU GOOGLE!!! but then for the price I guess its actually pretty good. What other phone comes @ the $350 mark and isnt some cheap wannabe crap knockoff?