Set personal folder to home screen?

crackedvenom

Reaction score
I have a folder id like to put on the home screen. is this possible? the add option doesnt allow it (it doesnt show up). any apps that might?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If u just want a folder and trying to name it here is how:

[video=youtube;ev1P6NJ7HtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev1P6NJ7HtI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Motorola Droid Video Tip - Folders[/video]

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if that was not what you meant i apologize.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a folder id like to put on the home screen. is this possible? the add option doesnt allow it (it doesnt show up). any apps that might?

Download Apps Organizer (free in the Market) and see if that works for you. OR what pilotcharles said... man, he is fast!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To be honest; I stop using folders after it would not respond at times ...I am using App organizer. It is what a folder should be IMO.

OP
crackedvenom

crackedvenom

Reaction score
To be honest; I stop using folders after it would not respond at times ...I am using App organizer. It is what a folder should be IMO.

ill check that out right now. thanks for the suggestion. also while you two are floating in here, is astro the best file manager?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use astro alot to install apks. And plus I am rooted so it is something that is a must for me.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Floating? Us? Sounds angelic! :rofl3: Yes, Astro File Manager is a good one and will do everything you need.

rjax

Reaction score
And once you have Astro installed, you can create that folder shortcut you were hoping to create. Long press on the home screen, select Shortcut, then select Astro, then navigate to the personal folder you want to create a shortcut for, and long press on the folder.