Seriously in need of help, PLEASE!!!!

vtown70538

Reaction score
I just recently ran into a problem with my d2g, its stuck at the bootloader do.11 screen battery low can not program. Can some one please get me and my phone back up and running. Im lost with out it, i would really appreciate any help that i can get about this matter. Begging Please Help!!! It will not even charge at this stage, how can i get it to charge, also the sbf i have searched for all night and cant seem to find. thanx in advance

Mike253

Reaction score
What did you? Did it do a software update?

Sent from my DROID X2 Running CM7

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
still needing help

ok, i have downloaded eclipse to my computer, whats next? im new to all of this so i may a walk thru. i have the rsd lite software also the moto software. so what do i do next to get started? Also is there anyone who knows how to directwire the charger to charge the battery before getting all of this started? BTW thanks so much for the help thus far, its really appreciated.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
eclipse?
you need a sbf
don't think there ever has been an eclipse for d2g
rsd lite only works for signed .sbf files

did you try battery pull, replace battery, connect to wall charger
if white led, stays on, battery is charging

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
ok do you have an sbf for a d2g? if i plug into usb and put on laptop the white led is on but as we know its still not charging the battery. i just directwired and plugged into wall dont know if that will work thou. im totally lost with out my phone for the weekend geez i need all of this to just work out for me. its killing me with out a phone lol

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
sbfs are @ www.1kds.tk
if white led comes on you should be good
just leave it for a hour
other options
ask Verizon store to charge battery
ask friend with d1 or d2 to charge
buy $5 desk top/ spare battery charger from amazon ebay
buy spare battery might have enough charge

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
thanks man i will try it back on my usb then. thats the only time the white led is on. i was charging the other night from my pc and just unplugged it next thing u know all hell broke loose. i found the sbf also i extracted it in to my documents on my computer. if i get phone to charge some then what do i do with the sbf file and rsd lite?

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
hooked back on computer the light is on, i will let it chill for like an hour r two

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
i have no clue of what to read when i click on the link, lost with all whats on there. at the moment my phone keeps lighting up every now and the but still saying battery low

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
if the light is not staying on, it's not charging

wiki/ left side/ tools/ sbf/ how to
read

[h=2]SBF How-To[/h]Note: According to the documentation it's not required to boot the phone into the SBF loader. However, the author of this article had no success with starting the flashing process straight from the stock Blur firmware.
  • Charge the battery. This is important: you don't want the phone die during the flashing process, as there is no way to charge the phone using the supplied charger once you can't boot into the OS.
  • Start RSDLite. Choose the image by pressing the button labelled “…” next to the Filename box. Once the image is loaded (which takes a few seconds and the program stops responding to user for that short while), the File Properties will display information related to the image file you loaded.
  • Boot the phone into SBF loader:
    • Power down the phone.
    • Slide the keyboard out.
    • Press and hold the up arrow (↑) key.
    • Press the lock/power button.
    • Once the SBF loader screen pops up, release the up arrow key.
  • The screen will show:
BootloaderD0.11Battery OKOK to ProgramConnect USBData Cable
  • Connect the phone to your PC. It should appear in RSDLite window's bottom section. There will be no information displayed about the model and IMEI/MEID of the device.
  • Press Start in RSDLite. The flashing process will begin.
Note: Under certain circumstances (especially when using Windows Vista and Windows 7) there might be a problem with not all device drivers being installed correctly. In such case, the flashing process will abort, and your phone won't be able to boot normally. RSDLite shows the following error message:

Error switching phone to BP Pass through modeTo get around this issue, once you get a Device driver could not be installed message from Windows, don't close RSDLite nor power off the phone. Start Motorola Driver Installer once again, and let it finish. Then if RSDLite didn't timeout yet, head to Device Manager, find theUnknown device, and in its properties' Driver tab click Update driver…. It should now install normally. If RSDLite timed out and you got an error from it, just repeat the SBF process. The driver should now be present, and the flashing process will finish normally.
  • Once the flashing process is complete, RSDLite will tell you to “power the phone up manually”. In most cases you won't be able to do this straight as instructed: the phone will be bootlooping. Take the battery out, and then place it back in. Press the lock/power button: the phone should boot normally.
  • Close RSDLite. Disregard the warning about flashing not being completed since your phone has already booted into Android.
In case you still get bootloops after pulling the battery, refer to Android Recovery.

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
dude i want to thank u so much for your time and effort just totally cant do it, battery is not charging at all! if i could wire my charger directly to the battery maybe but i dont know if that would even work

OP
V

vtown70538

Reaction score
dude i got it to battery ok ok to program ran the sbf and it failed