Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
So this kid taught me how to root and everything, my Droid 2 Global. I just tried installing a rom I guess, and now im stuck on a black screen that says

Bootloader
D0.11
Err:A5,69,4E,00,23

BATTERY OK
OK TO PROGRAM
CONNECT USB
DATA CABLE

If I connect my usb cable it just says usb connected.
Im completely lost and dont know what to do, I need to most noob friendly way to fix this thing, please help.

OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
Would i be able to take my phone back

I got a d2g a month ago, tried downloading [stuff] today while rooted and kinda [mess]ed it up, now its stuck on a black screen that just says bootloader, would I be able to take it back to them and have them fix it, without them finding out I rooted it or something, so they dont fix it?

[MOD EDITS]

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm not rooted myself, but from what I've gathered reading threads, you'll probably want to go ahead and try to get it back yourself. I'm sure someone will be along with links by the time I hit submit... lol.

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
They are gonna kno when they see it id it is stuck on them screens. Id say try a few things to get it reset or workin.

<Rooted droid ally>
>> velocity 0.3 <<
>>running turbo4<<

swagmonster

Reaction score
First of all before rooting it would have been wise to research as much as possible before going hipdeep into something you do not know anything about, second how did u flash ur rom second to fix current situation try to sbf back to stock rom, to do this u will need rsdlite and the sbf, google a tutorial for it don't try to figure it out if that works don't change any stock rom settings, research for three days and night straight or till your eyes bleed and your brain is the size of texas, rooting isn't something to screw around with there are multiple precautions we have taken before flashing roms and changing things, u do know that rooting did infact void your warrenty right? What were your reasons for rooting?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Please edit the profanity out of your post. There is no SBF for the D2G so you're in trouble at least until one is released. This is why you only void your warranty by rooting if you can afford to lose it.

OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
I cant fix it untill an sbf comes out for the D2G, and I doubt it voided anything, I can probably take it back to the store, theres no way to tell that I tried to root my phone, im just stuck in this blackscreen with a bunch of letters with nothing saying that I rooted it.

OP
TheMuffStuff

TheMuffStuff

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
forum.xda-developers.com
How would they know I tried rooting it when im just stuck on a black screen, I could say it happened when I tried to download the new motoblur update or something

swagmonster

Reaction score
Listen man rooting voids warrenty that's all there is too it, if you bring that in and they see it they will know if u do bring it in just pray u get that one in a million super bad ash rep that sticks his neck out for us rooters

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
The fact that you can even bring up the bootloader tells anyone you rooted. (Unless you found the phones internal hardset way which I doubt unless you read about)...

And the second u root, ur warranty and any carrier support is gone and voided. I kno somewhat of wat I am talking about... but others on here kno a lot more. Id listen to them.

<Rooted droid ally>
>> velocity 0.3 <<
>>running turbo4<<

xixgrimmxix

Reaction score
They kno just by the bootloader screen...

And don't open new posts about the same thing use the other one u already made

<Rooted droid ally>
>> velocity 0.3 <<
>>running turbo4<<

Status
Not open for further replies.