Help !!!

GrocerySnake

Reaction score
So my Droid got left out in the rain today. Totally soaked. after an hour, the phone was hot, not warm, HOT to the touch. I removed battery and it has dried for the most part. After 12 hours, I turned it on and got this

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Is my phone toast??? If so, will and insurance claim get me a new one??? Can I still even get a droid??(I saw something about the Droid discontinued, doubt it though) Im like panicking :icon_eek: lol, I cant live without my Droid!!

erikfig

Reaction score
So my Droid got left out in the rain today. Totally soaked. after an hour, the phone was hot, not warm, HOT to the touch. I removed battery and it has dried for the most part. After 12 hours, I turned it on and got this

Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Is my phone toast??? If so, will and insurance claim get me a new one??? Can I still even get a droid??(I saw something about the Droid discontinued, doubt it though) Im like panicking :icon_eek: lol, I cant live without my Droid!!

According to this, download the stock sbf file, boot. Root again!

J

Johnly

get out of boot loader and boot it. flash it. If it works, grand, if not, insurance is your only hope obi one kanobi.....