1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Serious Bug gets on my nerves

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by sangreal, Aug 10, 2012.

1. sangreal

sangreal New Member

Hey guys. I bought a galaxy s3 3 days ago. I don't know much about android since i had an iphone for the last 3 years but i know this has to be a bug

The problem : When i unlock the phone by pressing the home or lock button, it takes me to the homescreen (although i have a pin pattern lock and before that password lock) and there in the homescreen everything is like a screenshot. I cant really use the phone at all unless the notification bar. In notification bar i usually have an unread viber message, so i try to open it and the phone immediately takes me to lockscreen to unlock it.

The thing is, except from the obvious fact that all these take time, the whole notification bar thing working worries me. Because i have find my phone service running and if anyone can disable wifi and data then the service wont work at all. What do you think, guys? Do you have any idea on this?

btw phone has firmware 4.0.4 | baseband version: I9300XXLF2