[ROM] [SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] "AOKP" (Android Open KANG Project) [NIGHTLIES]

tambo

Reaction score
So stupid question, I'm trying to open the recent apps list on the 4/4 nightly but the typical press and hold open is not working. Did it change by chance or is it different in aokp?

krazyace38

Reaction score
So stupid question, I'm trying to open the recent apps list on the 4/4 nightly but the typical press and hold open is not working. Did it change by chance or is it different in aokp?

Are you talking about GAPPS?

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

krazyace38

Reaction score
For those who do follow Hashcode on twitter; AOKP crashed last night so it might be a while before another nightly is posted.

Hilokilo

Reaction score
You were suppose to format external sd card try to change the internal sd back to default and try the partition on it that worked for me

Wait, so I'm going to try this again. Are you suppose to format the Ext SD card as Ext2 or FAT32?

Big D

Reaction score
Any word on how this is looking lately?

Word was to stick @ 3/21 but there have been a few updates since.

krazyace38

Reaction score
Any word on how this is looking lately?

Word was to stick @ 3/21 but there have been a few updates since.

I think they had success last night on a nightly that we might be able to update to. I'm downloading it now and going to flash in a few min I will report as soon as I get done testing

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think they had success last night on a nightly that we might be able to update to. I'm downloading it now and going to flash in a few min I will report as soon as I get done testing

I've been scanning the AOKP changelog (which has been reformatted and makes little-no sense!) but don't see entries from Hashcode since 3/30. Should I be looking somewhere else (other than your excellent and useful posts) for the latest news?

-Matt

krazyace38

Reaction score
I've been scanning the AOKP changelog (which has been reformatted and makes little-no sense!) but don't see entries from Hashcode since 3/30. Should I be looking somewhere else (other than your excellent and useful posts) for the latest news?

-Matt

Hashcode has been very busy trying to get the bluetooth bug and a few other things fixed they have had some major issues with AOKP crashing and other things I figure he hasn't had time to update the changlog

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hashcode has been very busy trying to get the bluetooth bug and a few other things fixed they have had some major issues with AOKP crashing and other things I figure he hasn't had time to update the changlog

Yep, I figured. So my question was *really* asking: how did you manage to get his bat-phone number? ;) LOL

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I follow him on twitter along with AOKP and a few other Developers :)

AH, thanks! Now I get it! In that case I hereby declare you the official spokesperson (and news agent) for this thread. :)

-Matt