Seidio extended battery?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
So when I got my Dinc in December, I also bought Seidio screen protectors (yeah yeah I know NOW that I do not need them) and a Seidio 3500mAh extended battery.

At first, the extended battery was great, battery for two, even three days- I would leave 3G Mobile Hotspot on for hours, with people connect for about 45minutes a day. Anyway, now it's almost February, about 60 days after getting/using the extended battery, and it sucks! People on Amazon complain about this too, but most of the reviews are like the first day or so of using the battery, before it starts to degrade.

I just ran a test, both the Seidio 3500mAh extended battery and the HTC stock battery (a mere 1300mAh) where I would charge the battery I was testing to 100%, then turn on the LED flashlight, then unplug it and when the battery went to 99% I would start a timer to see how long it took to get to 98% and then 97% and then 96%, resetting the timer each time the battery lost a percent.

The Seidio battery lost a percent about every 28 seconds or so, while the HTC stock battery that I barely even broke in (battery life supposedly gets better after a couple charge cycles) lost a percent about every MINUTE.

Do the math and my lousy stock battery has double the battery life than its $60.00 counterpart.

Anyone else have a Seidio extended battery with or without this problem?

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Bump!

Come on guys, we all have Droid Incredible's, it's a simple question, just look at the back of your phone, any scratches or signs or wear?

drakerocksu

Reaction score
I have one and it is still really good it just goes down really fast then slows down around 60 % so keep working at

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App