1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm thinking about getting an Incredible and 3500 mAh battery.

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by MultiKoopa, Aug 27, 2010.

1. MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa New Member

2. Noobish

Noobish New Member

i purchased the 1750 mah from best buy. this battery last me from noon when i took it off the charger till 2am when i put it back on. i had 55% battery left. i msg all day, auto brightness, gps always on but actually used from about an hour, blutooth on, and a total of about 1hr and a half talk time. unless you are one of those people who want to go days without charging the id suggest getting the 1750mah. a lot of play time with no extra bulk. didnt hurt that i work at bestbuy and only paid 20 bucks for it. i know this is not info on the 3500mah but i was going to get it as well and i am much happier i didnt waist the money and add the bulk.
  3. MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa New Member

turns out going to Verizon is WAY more expensive than we thought. I'm stuck with AT&T for another 2 years :(
Search tags for this page
3500 mah battery engha for how long
cab i used 1800 mah battery htc incredible
hoe many mah does it take to charge galaxy

how long does a 3500 battery last

how long does a 3500 mah battery last

how long does it take a 3500 mah battery to charge

how long will a 3500 mah battery last

how many mah does it take to charge a phone
how many mah does the droid phone have
how much is 3,500 mah
how much longer will a 3500 mah battery last than a 1800