DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am down to three tabs on my bottom half - just barely hangin' on

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Warning...Rant

I feel the need to revisit this subject - so the back of my case is barely hanging on and to remove it would leave my holster useless...so either I buy a new holster and remove the Innocase - buy a new Innocase and keep the holster - or buy a whole different (quality) case and ditch my extended battery - either way I lose and if my purchase goes with Seidio...which it's hard not to because I have the holster/battery/case already - then Seidio wins

I really wasn't planning to spend another $30 - $50 on this phone so far into it's life span because of some bad manufacturing on Seidio's part - already I was highly disappointed from the scuff that this case left on the lip of my phone - the very thing I bought to protect it is the thing that does damage to it, I called Seidio on it when I noticed this (a week after I bought my case last April) and I was told that there was nothing they could do about it...even though it states on the product information that "No binding or Friction will Occur" anyways - I am done with my rant and off to find some double sided tape :icon_evil:

COBug

Reaction score
No more money to Seidio!

That plain and simply sounds awful. Amazon only covered for 30 days, afterwards, you're out seeking a a warranty replacement. FYI, warranty lasts for 6 months, and here's the link: Warranty
Pay for shipping with tracking (Cheapest was USPS 4.95) and get it back in almost a month, if you're lucky. I don't think these clowns are going to refund your money so might as well get one that doesn't have a clip missing, if you're still able. I've also noticed the scuff marks on the lower lip. I think that's an inherent problem with the MotoDroid design, unfortunately. It's been fixed with the D2.