Another thumbs up for the Seidio "Innocase"

zetachi

Reaction score
Anyone use the innocase in a Verizon holster. I'm thinking about getting the extended battery and the extended Innocase which will run me @ $90. If I don't need to spend the extra $30 on a new belt holster that would be nice. But if it won't fit in the one I have I'll be kicking myself.

Thanks

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Just got my black Innocase yesterday. Definitely 2 thumbs up. Very OEM looking, adds very little bulk.

dfwdroid

Reaction score
I recieved my Seidio innocase yesterday and put my Droid into it. Fitment is perfect nice and snug. Very streamlined/thin jacket around my phone now to protect it. A good freind bought the Verizon case it does not stay on and is alot thicker adding bulk to an already hefty phone. This case from Seidio gets 2 huge thumbs up! Many colors available on their site as well.

can you post some picture? also, i went to their website, and it's a blank page (seidioonline.com) not sure why, i am looking at the INNOCASE II, is that the one you bought?

thanks!

pklein01

Reaction score
Seidio Desktop Cradle

Does anyone know if the Verizon protective case/ clip combo will fit into the docking station Seidio Product Code: CRDSIMTDD ..click here

Desktop Cradle