Seems like LauncherPro has a lot of updates???

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Every update brings something new to the table, you can go to his site and see what the updates are sometimes if you don't know what it is you might miss it, the last update let's the donating users resize the launcher pro widgets on the homescreen...very useful tool

searayman

Reaction score
about to try it out now, I have been using another home launcher

Rated_R

Reaction score
I will never understand why people complain about updates. Its either to add new content or fix bugs. And no one is forcing you to keep track of it.

drpurp

Reaction score
Aren't frequent updates usually better than little to no updating?

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Plus, with a developer who frequently updates, you can figure out when they've essentially abandoned the app.

OP
snappingfish

snappingfish

Reaction score
some people just never learned to read

I will never understand why people complain about updates. Its either to add new content or fix bugs. And no one is forcing you to keep track of it.

I wouldn't venture a guess as to why people get upset over updates. No one in this thread, including ME, the OP, has complained about anything. Until you came along and opened yer yap!

And by the way, thanks to F for keeping this program current and working smooth. I have used the paid version since the first time I saw it.

Last edited:

Rated_R

Reaction score

I wouldn't venture a guess as to why people get upset over updates. No one in this thread, including ME, the OP, has complained about anything. Until you came along and opened yer yap!

And by the way, thanks to F for keeping this program current and working smooth. I have used the paid version since the first time I saw it.

geeeze don't get all snappy with me. [see what I did there] You said yap.... that cracks me up.

I could see where my comments could be read the wrong way. My apologies. Just making an observation.

SlamminCam

Reaction score
I love all the updates. Most of the time, They awesome new features to the app. Best app that I have one my phone. Definitely, the best app that is kept up with.

MontyMo

Reaction score
The updates bring new cool features. Keep em coming!
I look forward to the weekends when updates seem to come.
I'd like to see an update that gives up "wrap around" screens like the dock icons :)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a closed thread complaining about the amount of updates to LauncherPro, largely due to the amount of time spent in installing them.

Yeah, right.

I'm very pleased with the updates. Some I see immediately and others may be just to fix a bug and others have a new feature that I won't know about until someone mentions it here (like the widget sizing).

I've recently gone to the paid version, not so much for the new widgets, but to support the developer.

Predator04

Reaction score
i dont get why anyone would complain about updates. It takes no more then what 1minute to download and install? and i love using a app that has such great support. I dont mind the updates and always look forward to them!!

ffej89

Reaction score
One of the best things a dev can do is stick by his product by listening to all the complaints and suggestions by the users and acting accordingly.