sd card

lifesavin

I downloaded a game to my sd card. I no longer want it. How do I access my card to delete it? I have the Moto Droid

Andy

Slntagent

uninstall the game through the phone Settings>manage apps> find the game and uninstall....an easy way to get rid of the folder is to plug it in to your computer...mount it...and delete the folder

samiusmc

I downloaded a game to my sd card. I no longer want it. How do I access my card to delete it? I have the Moto Droid

Andy

To access your SD card without having to mount it to your PC, download Astro file manager from the Market. It's a great manager /backup utility and it's free.

LifeIsABeach

Andy

To access your SD card without having to mount it to your PC, download Astro file manager from the Market. It's a great manager /backup utility and it's free.

Probably a dumb question, but how do you delete a file with Astro? When I long press a file it gives me the option to Edit, Send, etc, but not to Delete. Thanks!

samiusmc

Andy

Probably a dumb question, but how do you delete a file with Astro? When I long press a file it gives me the option to Edit, Send, etc, but not to Delete. Thanks!

Long press, select edit and the option to delete will appear.

LifeIsABeach

Long press, select edit and the option to delete will appear.

Aha! Gracias.