sd card

lifesavin

Reaction score
I downloaded a game to my sd card. I no longer want it. How do I access my card to delete it? I have the Moto Droid

Andy

Slntagent

Reaction score
uninstall the game through the phone Settings>manage apps> find the game and uninstall....an easy way to get rid of the folder is to plug it in to your computer...mount it...and delete the folder

samiusmc

Reaction score
I downloaded a game to my sd card. I no longer want it. How do I access my card to delete it? I have the Moto Droid

Andy

To access your SD card without having to mount it to your PC, download Astro file manager from the Market. It's a great manager /backup utility and it's free.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

Andy

To access your SD card without having to mount it to your PC, download Astro file manager from the Market. It's a great manager /backup utility and it's free.

Probably a dumb question, but how do you delete a file with Astro? When I long press a file it gives me the option to Edit, Send, etc, but not to Delete. Thanks!

samiusmc

Reaction score

Andy

Probably a dumb question, but how do you delete a file with Astro? When I long press a file it gives me the option to Edit, Send, etc, but not to Delete. Thanks!

Long press, select edit and the option to delete will appear.

Brokn68

Reaction score

Andy

+1 Astro is great for just such things/

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score

Long press, select edit and the option to delete will appear.

Aha! Gracias.