Sd card not loading

pdroidu86

Reaction score
Alright so the otherday I wasn't receiving txt messages so called verizion and to solve that problem they had me do a factory reset and reboot the phone. However before I did this I took the sd card out but forgot to unmount it first, so because of that it is no longer mounted to the phone and or giving me the option to mount the sd card. More information is that I was able to pull my contacts off the card but otherwise it is not reading the car or acknowledging that the card is there

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lizard

Reaction score
It is probably not giving you the option to mount because it may still actually be mounted since you were able to get something off of it. Plug it in to your pc with usb and from dropdown menu, select usb mass storage and see if you can view the card on your computer. With the card back in the phone i would do another factory data reset and reboot again and cross my fingers. Be sure to put back in charge only mode before unplugging from pc, and charge that battery up first, in case of? ????? Good luck.

OP
P

pdroidu86

Reaction score
The tech guy from derision told me to remove the card so I wouldn't lose anything on the card but ok ill try that out thanks

OP
P

pdroidu86

Reaction score
Verizion*

OP
P

pdroidu86

Reaction score
Ok when i hooked it up to the usb the computer didnt even realize that it was there so i tried it on my dads d2g and it recognized it right away wt*. Then i did the factory reset and still nothing another ideas or should I just take it in to verizion cause im starting to get a little pissed cause the main ways i use my phone is for music