sd card issues??

Discussion in 'Droid Rooted Help' started by BlueSami, Aug 30, 2010.

1. BlueSami

BlueSami New Member

so i am using a 32gig sd card that i bought from verizon (the one that was 50$ :)
    but i think the card is messing up on me. i did a nandroid back up earlier today and it worked. well when i went to reinstall that nandroid backup it says installation aborted can not mount devblock """ (sorry i didn't write down exactly what it said.

anyone seen this issue.
    i was able to put the nandroid backup on another card and reinstall that way..
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I had the same problem with the 32GB card it was the $50.00 one, It was very unreliable as far as backing up and restoring, I don't think it was necessarily the card itself but my 16 did way better, I brought the 32GB to my local VZW returned it for a brand new one (they were shocked at the price I got it for, I had my receipt) got the new one and sold it on ebay for over $100.00...I am back to my 16GB with no worries

I should have bought three of those
  3. BlueSami

BlueSami New Member

good to know.. yea maybe Recovery doesn't like the 32gig cards becasue i just put it back in my phone after i restored it and it sees it.. so weird..
Search tags for this page

moto citrus sd card not mounted