SD card issues

bassmankc

Reaction score
Ok, so I had to reboot today because I couldn't recieve texts, and now my card doesn't recognize any apps that are on the sd card, pics, music, all that good stuff is still there, it just wont read the apps? Any suggestions?

thelopenator

Reaction score
move everything off the sd card. format the sd card move everything back to it and try again

Fireaboss

Reaction score
How do you do that? I get an SD error message constantly. Any photos I have taken since the last error message disappear and every photo I have deleted re-appears! ARGH!

OP
B

bassmankc

Reaction score
Well I pulled the battery and sd card before bed last night, rebooted and let it sit while I slept, when I woke up, sense wanted to fc and guess what it's all back!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ispeakinswarms

Reaction score
I'm haveing the same issues as well.
I have tried everything I could think of but most of the time apps wont load

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

AnddyDiablo

Reaction score
I've also had this issue lately with apps only. It seems to come and go when it pleases, but I believe the frequency has increased gradually. As well, when I connect as a disk drive, it doesn't read on the PC.

The only thing I can figure is that there is an application that conflicts with something to keep it from loading. Either that or due to the gradual onset, it could be the amount of programs installed? Does anyone know if there is a maximum amount of supported apps that the OS can handle?