Screenshots of your X2 screens!!

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
I've seen other threads like this on different devices! How about we show some love for our X2's!!! :D

Some of my screens are empty, but I just have nothing I really wanna place in them. Lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ktklein72

Reaction score
What Theme or Mod are you using? I have a rooted X2 but have the stock dock bar at the bottom. I like your three icons and side switching buttons (dots). Where/How did you get that?

OP
DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
What Theme or Mod are you using? I have a rooted X2 but have the stock dock bar at the bottom. I like your three icons and side switching buttons (dots). Where/How did you get that?

I'm using a home replacement called LauncherPro. I tweaked around the dock settings and got it to look like a Core Android UI. Which I really love. I hate the new MOTOBLUR dock. Which I kinda surprised that you don't have a home replacement. Most Rom's do.

ktklein72

Reaction score
I'm using a home replacement called LauncherPro. I tweaked around the dock settings and got it to look like a Core Android UI. Which I really love. I hate the new MOTOBLUR dock. Which I kinda surprised that you don't have a home replacement. Most Rom's do.

I only rooted my DX2 this past Friday and other than have Root and SU I'm still on the stock GB 2.3.3 ROM from VZW/Motorola. I'll have to check our Launcher Pro. I'm hoping the team at CyanogenMod will release a ROM for the DX2 not that is is both Rootable and has GB.

OP
DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89

Reaction score
I only rooted my DX2 this past Friday and other than have Root and SU I'm still on the stock GB 2.3.3 ROM from VZW/Motorola. I'll have to check our Launcher Pro. I'm hoping the team at CyanogenMod will release a ROM for the DX2 not that is is both Rootable and has GB.

I'm not too familiar with rooting. But I hear CyanogenMod is amazing. I have a friend that has his Droid X with Chevy Simply Stunning. Not it comes with a Home replacement. But he was impressed with what LauncherPro could do with root..