DROID X2 a lemon?!?!?

TheCaper

Reaction score
We just upgraded to two X2's and both having problems... one of them ...the multi touch keyboard doesn't work...has to download another one... any other problems with these????

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Mavic

Reaction score
People seem to be having random issues, mostly with audio/video lag and SD cards. I, on the other hand, haven't had any issues whatsoever. It's weird. Not sure what Moto or VZW has planned for it, but they need to work some magic on the GB update or the phone might as well be a lemon.

Elite49

Reaction score
Every phone I've ever bought has had problems like these at release. Both MOTO and LG...

kookk

Reaction score
No persistant problems with mine. I would get yours replaced

Sent from my DROID X2

igknight

Reaction score
Only reoccurring issue I have is the phone likes to reboot when I try and mount it on my computer. Not the first Android phone that I have had that issue with, actually, had that with a Windows based phone too.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
No I don't think so, for me it's been a pleasure. I went in for an original X and they pushed the 2 so I got it. Sounds like you have a bad units, it's not unknown for a couple of units to be bad, odd, not common that's for sure. I once found thousands of of bad part at work once. our entire stock was bad, someone at the factory packed the wrong part in the wrong box. The problem went all the way back to Japan, what a cluster F.

I love music, podcasts and audible books and I listen over headphones, car tape/dongle and BT, I've never had pauses pops or clicks. I do have BT problems, dropped connections and sometimes the audio only works though the device speaker, until I close and restar the app.

The real point is your opinion! (do you really care what we think?)
If you love the phone, you love it and forgive it's foibles.
If it irritates you every time you use it, then trade it in before you run out of time.
I've kept way too many phones and PDA's before that I should have traded in.
Good luck, remember to have fun, it's not that serious.

brockeverly

Reaction score
Is you keyboard issue that it disappears while typing?? If so, do this.

Menu, Settings, Applications, All, Multi Touch Keyboard, and clear data and it will work again :)