Screen Protectors Scare Tactic

Redwinger2001

Reaction score
Yeah, i bought them too but it started aggravating me because it was too matt. Took it off, but i've got two more if i change my mind

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

erinsarah

Reaction score
um. FYI.. whoever said the screen IS scratchproof.. no need for a screen protector.. thats what they told me at VZW too. I not have 3 quarter inch logn scratches in my phone. and they were easily put there too. I've been constantly careful with it.. and noticed them this morning .. perhaps i threw my zippered shirt on it.. i have no idea how ti got there. its never been dropped.. but there are DEFINITELY THREE scratched ON my NEW droid X screen.

if anyone knows if there is a warranty for this.. or a fix. please let me know!

Signum

Reaction score
um. FYI.. whoever said the screen IS scratchproof.. no need for a screen protector.. thats what they told me at VZW too. I not have 3 quarter inch logn scratches in my phone. and they were easily put there too. I've been constantly careful with it.. and noticed them this morning .. perhaps i threw my zippered shirt on it.. i have no idea how ti got there. its never been dropped.. but there are DEFINITELY THREE scratched ON my NEW droid X screen.

if anyone knows if there is a warranty for this.. or a fix. please let me know!

shoulda bought the screen protector! :icon_ banana:

thelion

Reaction score
My Droid X is nekkid but still scratchless. My friend's X is now covered due to a scratch from her earring. Anyone wear diamonds in their ears? Diamonds can scratch glass...

DrSarcasmo

Reaction score
My Verizon guy installed the protector on my Droid X for me. He did a perfect job of it. I really like these protectors as they are a little matte and have a nice tooth to them. When this one goes, I'm gonna have him put the new one on too.

When I got to the store to buy my Droid X they said I HAD to buy a bunch of accessories or I couldn't buy my Droid! I was gonna put up a stink, until I looked at the accessories and they were the ones I wanted in the first place. I then got a car mount too and since I was a long time customer they gave me a nice discount (25% off the car mount and HDMI cable, 10% off everything else). In the end I was very happy.

Signum

Reaction score
My Droid X is nekkid but still scratchless. My friend's X is now covered due to a scratch from her earring. Anyone wear diamonds in their ears? Diamonds can scratch glass...

diamonds will scratch any material as they're the hardest mineral known to man (a 10 on the mohs scale)

Immolate

Reaction score

diamonds will scratch any material as they're the hardest mineral known to man (a 10 on the mohs scale)

Rhenium Diboride, Ultrahard Fullerite and Aggregated Diamond Nanorods. Diamonds are fourth.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I didn't have a screen protector for my Droid, but got the anti-glare for my DX. After awhile I did end up getting some very minor scratches on the Droid. However, I mainly got the anti-glare because they hide fingerprints better. I got tired of constantly seeing prints all over the screen.

Signum

Reaction score

Rhenium Diboride, Ultrahard Fullerite and Aggregated Diamond Nanorods. Diamonds are fourth.

sorry. i should have said hardest naturally occuring material.

tkimball00

Reaction score
Yep, 3 gloss + 3 anti-glare for $15 total shipped on ebay, i am sure they are matching that price well, as well the Luxmo leather magnetic belt loop case for $8.

Ripoff artists, just like car dealers. I once watched one of these bozos detail a poor granny, she was besides herself as he had let her believe that her "free" phone would not work well without $100 in accessories. I had to interfere, almost got kicked out of store :)

wow i like that one, good job id love to be kicked out of the store for that, it would be totally worth it.

tkimball00

Reaction score
Where's the best place to get the shields? Verizon store doesn't have them in stock yet...same thing on cases...

ebay.com or inside shopping malls, at least in AZ the little carts in middle of walkways

xbenzerox

Reaction score
ebay. you can get like 3 for a buck shipped.

I just ordered some, and a car charger and gel case for less than 10 bucks.