Screen protector.

frankjc

Reaction score
need opinions on screen protectors. got an invisibleshield, not happy.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I'v recommended Steinheil several times in this forum:

Amazon.com: SGP Motorola Droid Bionic Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I used to use Zagg, but never cared for that tacky gummy feel, so then I tried Skinomi and even though that was a little better, after a few short weeks, it starts to dimple. Then someone here recommended Steinheil, and it is by far the best. Dry application, a bit tricky to put on at first so make sure to take your time, but it goes on like glass and once it's on there, you won't even know it unless you look real closely. It's very durable and I always keep an extra one handy just in case. A tip: even if you get a few air bubbles in there, just smooth them out as best you can and in a day or so once it settles and bonds to your phone, it'll smooth itself out.

jhom

Reaction score
Steinheil. I have it on 3 Bionics. Once on, you don't know it is on. It is clear and smooth. It resists scratches well. They are easily to apply if you take some simple steps. First wash you hands with soap and water to get rid of skin oils. Then wipe clean the screen. Apply from the top of the screen to the bottom slowly. Most importantly apply in a relatively dust free environment such as in the bathroom after a shower when there is some moisture in the air.

J

Jesswood

Steinheil. I have it on 3 Bionics. Once on, you don't know it is on. It is clear and smooth. It resists scratches well. They are easily to apply if you take some simple steps. First wash you hands with soap and water to get rid of skin oils. Then wipe clean the screen. Apply from the top of the screen to the bottom slowly. Most importantly apply in a relatively dust free environment such as in the bathroom after a shower when there is some moisture in the air.

I agree, the Steinheil is a good case and easy to apply, most of the time when you buy them the box comes with 2 or three protectors also

Amazon.com: SGP Motorola Droid Bionic Screen Protector Steinheil Series [Ultra Crystal]: Cell Phones & Accessories