Which Screen protector is better?

Crackhead

Reaction score
invisishield bar none, had them on every phone that i could, superior product.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
how long does it take the zagg cover to get rid of the bubbles? When i installed mine I had a few and it also didn't look clear like it should.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went through about 3 Zagg protectors and hated them. I have the Seidio one on now and absolutely love it. Very easy to put on, no bubbles, and it is sooooooo smooth.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Naked is best IMHO....2 Months zero scratches.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
I went through about 3 Zagg protectors and hated them. I have the Seidio one on now and absolutely love it. Very easy to put on, no bubbles, and it is sooooooo smooth.

i might need to try the seidio cover. I didnt like the feel of the zagg

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

i might need to try the seidio cover. I didnt like the feel of the zagg

It has the complete opposite feel of the Zagg protector. It is very inexpensive compared to Zagg, so give it a try. I literally spent around $75 on Zagg protectors, so my switch and preference has nothing to do with saving money. I just think it's a better product for touch screens.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I put the Seidio on 2 Droids in 10 minutes I used eye glass cleaner first, then a Micro fiber cloth to insure the screen was Very clean. Then they went on so easy and feel as smooth as the original screen. They are not rubbery feeling like some others are.

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
honestly, i bought the Zagg because of all the amazing reviews it got.

it took me 15 minutes to put the FRONT screen protector on, for whatever reason it was going on right, id get so many bubbles, it just became a mess, it picks up all the dust flying in your room, so unless ur in a windless airtight room, you will get dust and tiny hairs on it while putting it on. now i have to say it does hold up well, though i hate the feel of it, i get a weird shiver if my nail happens to glide across it because of how rubbery it is, and the screen has a few semi permant smudges that only come off if i wet the screen, greasy foods=greasy fingers. i am in the process of order a new case for my phone, and i have had the sedios before and LOVED how they felt, and i figured why not just buy their screen protector, its only 7.95, compared to the 20 dollar Zagg, tho yes the Zagg offers full coverage, but i dont have the patiences, and i cant make it perfect looking enough for my tastes.

wow yea well thats what i think. hahaha, but seriously the zagg holds up great, but my personal feelings about it, i wouldnt buy another one.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the cheapest best one. But you have to have some special abilities to use it. You have to concentrate real hard on the screen to project the invisible brain barrier to it. The you don't even know it's there for the life of the phone.

3 Months Naked - not one mark. Gorilla Glass.