Screen brightnessf

jetdoc

Reaction score
Rookie prob...I can't find where to adjust my screen brightness. I see where I can auto adjust screen, but no manual adjusting of brightness.

I am trying to tweak my battery saving and I've read where the screen brightness is a big drain. I do have my battery set to battery saver mode now. I did read where they said it would save on my battery but the 3G cuts off after 15 minutes of non use...maybe it was longer than that.

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
settings>sound and display

and under display theres a slide bar you can adjust

OP
jetdoc

jetdoc

Reaction score
Oh I was in the right spot then...I didn't know you can adjust screen brightness and keep it on auto adjust.

My display is still 81%, cell standby is 15% and idle is 4%...what are those numbers like..? Good, bad...?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh I was in the right spot then...I didn't know you can adjust screen brightness and keep it on auto adjust.

My display is still 81%, cell standby is 15% and idle is 4%...what are those numbers like..? Good, bad...?

i mean those aren't bad percentages but its all relative to how long you've been using ur phone off the charger

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
how long have you been running on battery power? thats what you need to relate it to