SBF Question

jvward

Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was having problems with Liberty rom and GPS(no fault to them, I loved the rom), and so I decided to give the maderstcok340.zip a shot, before re flashing liberty. It didn't work and my phone was no longer bootable. So then I tried using the VRZ_MB810_2.3.32_1FF_01.sbf (I was on .34 before hand but I saw p3droid say they are compatible). Now the phone starts to boot, I get the white circle M and the phone looks like its going to boot, and the Liberty boot animation still comes up? I dont get why after a full SBF which completed successfully that the liberty boot animation comes up. Now if that was the only problem I wouldn't care but the phone still won't boot.

So I am looking for ideas? What should I try next?

crashdau

Reaction score
Try reboot recovery then wipe data/factory reset. That solved my M logo stuckness.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sjsurfer

Reaction score
Nub question, but what is SBF? Also, how do I get back to my factory default rom? Do you use a rom manager or just the bootstrap thing? I love liberty, I just need to get back to OEM so I can get the .340 update, then reflash liberty. When you flash a rom do you always loose installed apps and user settings?

Many thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App