1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SBF Question

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by jvward, Jan 14, 2011.

1. jvward

jvward New Member

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was having problems with Liberty rom and GPS(no fault to them, I loved the rom), and so I decided to give the maderstcok340.zip a shot, before re flashing liberty. It didn't work and my phone was no longer bootable. So then I tried using the VRZ_MB810_2.3.32_1FF_01.sbf (I was on .34 before hand but I saw p3droid say they are compatible). Now the phone starts to boot, I get the white circle M and the phone looks like its going to boot, and the Liberty boot animation still comes up? I dont get why after a full SBF which completed successfully that the liberty boot animation comes up. Now if that was the only problem I wouldn't care but the phone still won't boot.

So I am looking for ideas? What should I try next?
  2. crashdau

crashdau New Member

Try reboot recovery then wipe data/factory reset. That solved my M logo stuckness.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. jvward

jvward New Member

That was it :)
  4. sjsurfer

sjsurfer New Member

Nub question, but what is SBF? Also, how do I get back to my factory default rom? Do you use a rom manager or just the bootstrap thing? I love liberty, I just need to get back to OEM so I can get the .340 update, then reflash liberty. When you flash a rom do you always loose installed apps and user settings?

Many thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App