SBF problems, please help

snakeplisken

Reaction score
Hi. I need to return my droid 2 for warranty replacement and i am having problems sbf-ing. i I have tried multiple times with multiple .sbf files of was said to be the latest firmware for my droid 2. the error message on RSD lite v4.7 said that my phone was not compatible with the multi interface. first i attempted to flash version 2.3.20...when that failed i attempted v 2.2. i have already received the replacement phone in the mail and my deadline to send it back is running out. i would greatly appreciate any help..

more info: for the last few months i have been running liberty 2.0.1 and have had no problems whatsoever. my phone no longer charges with any cord so it needs to be returned. so, my bright idea was to revert back to my backup clockwork file (using bootstrapper) i made right after i rooted the phone. i used z4root, and had no problems there. i used z4root to unroot, and thought there werent any problems there as superuser and other root required apps would not work and would tell me that root was required. i uninstalled all the root required apps, however, when i went to reboot i am still seeing the liberty boot screenand my phone still enters clockwork mod recovery mode.

as i said before, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

pressguy27

Reaction score
Try using the latest rsd lite which is 5.5 I think, and make sure your moto drivers are up to date. The only sbf file you need is the full system 2.3.20

Sent from my DROID2 using CM7-GB

OP
S

snakeplisken

Reaction score
thanks for the reponse pressguy27, ill go ahead and try that. thanks again

pressguy27

Reaction score
Hey man no problem, I hope it all works out for ya

OP
S

snakeplisken

Reaction score
can't thank you enough, man. your advice worked perfectly. newest version of RSD lite did the trick first time. happy new year and thanks, again!

pressguy27

Reaction score
Glad it work out for you and happy new year's to you too!!