1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

saving home or home++ setups for future use

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by angelman, Dec 28, 2009.

1. angelman

angelman New Member

I was running the stock home, then tried home++. Like many people I loved it until the recent updates all but ruined it. It's very buggy now, crashes a lot and I found a bug whereby all the apps disappear from the app tray. I think it happens when you update an app then that is the only one that appears in the app tray until you restart the phone.
    I might like to try home++ later on if they fix these issues (likewise with dolphin browser). I took a little time setting everything up as I liked it and would like to preserve those settings. Any idea what the preferences file is for home++ and dolphin. Likewise for the stock home. (If I have to factory reset it would be nice to be able to get back those setups)