Sapphire 2.0.0 release is almost here...

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try this market... it is 2.2.7 and it is the ORIGINAL inverted version...:)

its an update.zip....

You will also need to flash back to when your market was working before you install this or it won't work...

Attachments

• BlackedOut.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 138

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Korey, look in my sig for the keyboard link.... if you don't want the blacked out version then just run the first zip.. it installs the stock GB keyboard...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey RW-1

I'm trying to get my blacked out messaging going again, I backed up my previous version of Sapphire but I'm not sure what to do from there. Also, I've tried everything to get the new market installed again (renamed,changed to zip, install from recovery and also tried moving to system/apps) nothing seems to work. If you or someone can help me with these two problems that would be awesome. Thanks!

Sure!

the Mms.apk is in this zip file. Load to your Sd card, move to system/app and set permissions, and you'll be golden.
I had to force stop the messinging app itself after install and reboot, but it is working. Let me know how you fare.

Attachments

• Mms.zip
    579.2 KB · Views: 160

Ahafner

Reaction score
Hey RW-1

I'm trying to get my blacked out messaging going again, I backed up my previous version of Sapphire but I'm not sure what to do from there. Also, I've tried everything to get the new market installed again (renamed,changed to zip, install from recovery and also tried moving to system/apps) nothing seems to work. If you or someone can help me with these two problems that would be awesome. Thanks!

Sure!

the Mms.apk is in this zip file. Load to your Sd card, move to system/app and set permissions, and you'll be golden.
I had to force stop the messinging app itself after install and reboot, but it is working. Let me know how you fare.

Thanks ecsnead69, I got the new market going now.

RW-1, Just to be on the safe side, These are the permissions I give after I move Mms.apk to system/app right?

User: Check “Read and Write”
Group: Check “Read”
Others: Check “Read”

Thank you for your help BTW! :)

**UPDATE** Installed mms.apk with no problems at all!! Thanks again!

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey RW-1

Sure!

Thanks ecsnead69, I got the new market going now.

RW-1, Just to be on the safe side, These are the permissions I give after I move Mms.apk to system/app right?

User: Check “Read and Write”
Group: Check “Read”
Others: Check “Read”

Thank you for your help BTW! :)

**UPDATE** Installed mms.apk with no problems at all!! Thanks again!

Good to hear, you're welcome!

Yes, you had the permissions correct. Another quick way in case you are modding again is to just look at any of the current apk's in system, they're the same, so if I'm in a forgetful mode, hit it with root explorer and check one, then apply likewise :)

It had me going for a minute after I installed mine, and I had to go and grab it from my nandroid backup ... still stayed white no matter what, until I force stopped it and brought it back up.

I'm tempted to throw the blackedout market on mine, already covered I'm sure but can anyone post a screenie for me? :)