Dark Edge for Sapphire is Coming!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd like to counsel patience - this is a tough job and it's not clear when it will be done.

You DE fans are...passionate, to say the least. Just try and curb your enthusiasm a bit. ;)

captdroid

Reaction score
You know I haven't been much for themes since sometimes applications are updated by the developer fairly frequent and then the theme is lost for that app. Then if I want theme consistent I have to go looking for re-themed application. Just me.. I don't want to bother with that.

But DARKEDGE hmmm... lol :icon_ banana:

OP
breakingjessica
Reaction score
Droid owners are super patient. Sometimes we even wait a full 24 hours after a release before saying "When's the next release coming? Is it here yet? Huh? Huh? WHEN IS IT COMING?! :shocked:"

Kidding, kidding. I know it'll take work and time. Still good news though. :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Patience? People will wait 25 minutes for it to be done.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It sucks being in spotty connection and you miss things like this :)

I seriously can't wait as I loved DE 2.2 but I already had to go back to sapphire. Stock just isn't the same...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
Its being worked on by a multitude of people actually... but don't hold your breath guys you'll die before its finished... it was a premature tweet, when its ready we'll make a big to-do about it promise :D

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its being worked on by a multitude of people actually... but don't hold your breath guys you'll die before its finished... it was a premature tweet, when its ready we'll make a big to-do about it promise :D

I had a good huntch that it was coming sooner or later anyway, so I've been preparing :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk