Sapphire 2.0.0 release is almost here...

moosez3

Reaction score
sweet I loved 1.0, I like miui and BD2.5, but both have there major flaws, hope this one will get it right!

Skull One

Reaction score
No more rocking 1.1.4. Guess a full nandroid is in order.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good to hear.

It was kinda like I figured, CVPCS would want to get 2.0 out by the Holidays, then turn attention to a GB port ...

Take it easy mon, 2.0 can hold us until you get that port done. :)

dragonflyr

Reaction score
good to hear!!! i went to MIUI which is nice, but constantly rebooting. Looking foreward to a stable rom again. can't wait for 2.0.0.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Ive got to say im pretty excited about this as well. Even though I no longer have my droid 1, I absolutely love sapphire and love to see the progress it is making. It's by far the most stable AND feature filled rom for the droid IMO.

Omnipharious

Reaction score
I can't wait!!! That's Great News!!! I'm currently running Liquid Frozen Yogurt/Tangerine Theme & 1.2GHZ Kernel. It's a Very Good Rom. The internet lags a bit while talking on the phone & using Wifi simultaneously. I've never had that problem with Sapphire. So, I REALLY miss Sapphire:^)

keyblade

Reaction score
good to hear!!! i went to MIUI which is nice, but constantly rebooting. Looking foreward to a stable rom again. can't wait for 2.0.0.

I found on MIUI that my rebooting was linked to the theme I was using. Switching the theme fixed my soft reboots. :)

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive got to say im pretty excited about this as well. Even though I no longer have my droid 1, I absolutely love sapphire and love to see the progress it is making. It's by far the most stable AND feature filled rom for the droid IMO.

What phone do you have? He is going to release an update for ruby (incredible), and release emerald (evo 4G), obsidian (droid x), and tanzanite (droid 2). Unless you got the fascinate.. :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wonder how well emerald will transition (or how much extra effort to port) to the rumored HTC LTE phone, which is supposed to essentially be EVO 4G for Verizon. I'll be upgrading to something in the spring, haven't decided what.

Meanwhile, yeah I'm building this now.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder how well emerald will transition (or how much extra effort to port) to the rumored HTC LTE phone, which is supposed to essentially be EVO 4G for Verizon. I'll be upgrading to something in the spring, haven't decided what.

Meanwhile, yeah I'm building this now.

Between aosp on the DHD and emerald for the evo, I bet quick progress will be made, minus the 4G support.

Oh, and I built it myself also. Was pretty nice :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk