Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be Mass Produced in August; Coming with 5.7-Inch Display

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
evleaks-sgnote3.png

Samsung's next generation Galaxy Note 3 will supposedly be hitting mass production in August. This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise since the prevailing rumint is that it will hit retail shelves in early September. One other interesting tidbit that is new suggests the new phablet will be coming with a 5.7-inch display instead of the previously rumored 5.99-inch display.

Their is no corroboration for this, but it does come from @evleaks, which typically has a pretty good track record. Plus, the shoe seems to fit because Samsung just recently launched their two Mega phablets in the 5.8 and 6.3 inch varieties. This would keep the GNote3 smaller than those, but offer .2 more inches than the previous gen GNote2. What do you guys think? Is this a smart compromise, or would you prefer the 5.99-inch version?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
And I think the 5.7 inch display will be a nice bump but not drastically noticeable for current users!

jimg50

Reaction score
I would like the previous larger screen. A .2 inch difference is not worth upgrading. The only thing that would change my mind is a flexible screen. People are eager for the larger phone.

wardo

Reaction score
I can't say that I would ever need to replace my note2. Especially not for a minor change like this.