Samsung Fascinate now launching September 8th?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fasinate-sept8.jpg

Looks like we might just get our hands on the new Samsung Fascinate one day sooner then previously thought. AndroidDoes.net has been tipped off with a screen shot showing the Fascinate specs and most importantly a side caption that reads:

Launch Date: 9/8/2010 - The wireless Device Group introduces the Samsung Fascinate to the product line-up! This device will launch on the Internet on September 8, 2010 follwed by an All Channel Launch on September, 9 2010

We are still waiting to see if/when Verizon will open up pre-orders for this 4" bad boy. Stay tuned!

Source: How About Some More Fascinate Docs? - Android Does

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
lol i just posted this in your other thread..

But remember, you can preorder now at best buy.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Bing Nav? Will Google be available in the market?

chameleocat

Reaction score
that internal and ram storage space is a joke there is no way that phone can launch with those kind of specs

Krish

Reaction score
The speed of the phone looks amazing, so fluid like. But the specs seem to be lame. They could of at least put a 8MP Camera. The Samsung UI is crappy. I'd have to see this in person but it def seems more fluid than droid x.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
The Fascinate will have 512 MB of RAM... On the same graph that stated the Fascinate has less, they also put the Droid X as only having around 300 MB of RAM also..So don't believe anything until the phone is actually released.

azules9780

Reaction score
I have messed around with the Captivate which is AT&T version of the Fascinate and I have to say that it is pretty quick with 2.1. I didn't take any pictures but the screen is beautiful! Especially compared to my D1. I wouldn't fret too much about the specs because i have also played around with the Incredible, DroidX and my rooted Droid and it handles everything well, I would venture to say better than the others and like I said, the screen, unbelievable. Everything seems great on the phone although it was a little different UI.

Just my .02