1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Safest and best Rom for my TB??

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by 305rev305, Jul 6, 2011.

1. 305rev305

305rev305 New Member

I want to root and install a Rom on my TB. What is the safest way??and, how do I do it??
  2. polish23

polish23 New Member

You can AUTO ROOT which is the easiest method so far. Just make sure you read all the instructions and you'll be done in no time.... Also, don't DON'T forget to make a backup! Also, you will want to get titanium backup... free once you're rooted.... clockwork mod recovery, and then for a rom I'm running Gingeritis which is quite amazing, but you will need to flash a new radio for service.... Otherwise, to begin I would recommend any bamf froyo rom they're quite amazing too
  3. pdroid

pdroid New Member

Just installed bamf 1.8.6...so far so good

sent from my bolt
  4. adalvare

adalvare New Member

Directions

Is there a "Fool Proof" way to do this. I tried it once and got my phone rooted but when I went to load the ROM it bricked my phone. I have a Thunderbolt and really want to stop the reboots, slowness and get Netflix. Help me Obi-Won you are my only hope.....