Best, Safest method to root Bionic

ajcscan

Reaction score
I'm kinda new to this and I am currently using a full stock Bionic that is at 5.9.905.XT875
android 2.3.4 system.
I am more than willing to give it a shot.....afraid of screwing it up.....but willing to try it.
I just wondered what you all think is the best, safest and most reliable, root product to use?
Let me know your thoughts. I appreciate all of your input.
Thanks,

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I can link you here in just a few unless someone beats me to it...

maaybraak

Reaction score
I'm not sure if u've already solved ur problem yet, but the safest, quickest way to root a Bionic would be with the razor's edge file, which opens up and installs motofail utility onto ur computer. I tried it out, and never had the first problem. I'm not brand new to flashing, rooting, and custom roms, but I'm definitely not a pro, and I was able to root my Bionic w/o a hitch. Good luck.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
maaybraak said:
I'm not sure if u've already solved ur problem yet, but the safest, quickest way to root a Bionic would be with the razor's edge file, which opens up and installs motofail utility onto ur computer. I tried it out, and never had the first problem. I'm not brand new to flashing, rooting, and custom roms, but I'm definitely not a pro, and I was able to root my Bionic w/o a hitch. Good luck.

I thought razors edge would only root ics devices not gb...? I could be wrong though.

maaybraak

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry about that! It's been quite a while since I've rooted my phone as a GB device and I was thinking about the razor's edge tool that I've used lately. There is a Motofail tool that roots GB bionics, and then the razor's edge tool that ends up installing a Motofail ICS tool on ur computer. Sorry again...

Sent from my ICED. 235 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

jcwilliams

Reaction score
maaybraak said:
Yeah, sorry about that! It's been quite a while since I've rooted my phone as a GB device and I was thinking about the razor's edge tool that I've used lately. There is a Motofail tool that roots GB bionics, and then the razor's edge tool that ends up installing a Motofail ICS tool on ur computer. Sorry again...

Sent from my ICED. 235 DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Lol it happens. I thought you knew something i didn't..