S4: Protect the Watermark just in case it gets wet, will this work?

don_813

Reaction score
Usually the watermark is inside of a hole or not exposed so fully. However the watermark on the s4 is right behind the battery

So couldn't someone just put a piece of tape on the watermark and protect it from getting wet. Then when it gets wet, remove the tape, the watermark should be good, and take it to verizon/att and cry broken phone???

EDIT: alright so i tried this, i took off the tape, and part of the watermark came off. what i should have done was put paper in between the watermark and the tape, so the tape so does not directly contact the watermark. That way, everything would have been fine. lol

Last edited:

Tankwylde

Reaction score
Not to mention that there are other water marks in the phone itself. They will know if the device got damaged by water

drunkclever

Reaction score
Why not just put a little rubber cement along the edges... I tried this before on an lg dare... but I never really got to test it lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

don_813

Reaction score
since my watermark is half gone, im kinda scared cause if something happens to my phone, i'm out 700 dollars lol

Tankwylde

Reaction score
You didnt purchase insurance? That would protect you from water damage.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
To me it's an issue of honesty. One thing my dad taught me was do what's right, even if it costs you something.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta