Well, I'll make this brief. Yesterday my Droid - x got wet, it was in water for 10 seconds, maybe 20, not fully submerged, and I instantly and instinctively got it out as quickly as possible. It took me a couple minutes but, i quickly got the battery pulled. Might have been 3 or 4 minutes with the battery still attached. I dried it as quickly as possible in paper towels, and left the backing off the battery out and later pulled the sim card. I put it in front of a desk fan and next to some heat from a laptop. I let it be since this happened yesterday morning. I constantly would rotate it in front of the fan every hour or so, and did the same with the battery. Now, approximately 24 hours later, I put the battery back in, tried turning it on, no response. I plugged the ac adapter in, no response. Quickly pulled the battery and it's back in front of the fan... Is there any chance of rescuing it? I can't afford $600.00 to purchase a new one. I also need a phone starting tomorrow! ARG!