1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

S Pen with eraser not very useful.

Discussion in 'Galaxy Note 2 Accessories' started by Mookie, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Mookie

Mookie Member

I got the Spen with the eraser and it works fine. I like the fact they gave a bunch of replaceable tips. It doesn't fit in the hole which is annoying but not a big deal. What is annoying is it won't work with the original pen still attached. I have to remove it to make it work. Not a big deal except that I will lose the original pen if I don't keep it with the phone and I don't like to have both out or a large hole in my phone. Plus if I leave it I keep getting the "pen is to far away" notifications. I have to leave that on or I will lose the pen.

Any way to keep the original pen installed and be able to use the new pen?
  2. gloster

gloster New Member

You don't have to take out the original pen; it's the way you have your settings. Go into Settings/S Pen and unclick "Battery Saving". When it is clicked, the phone saves battery by not detecting pens when the original pen is slotted.
Search tags for this page
s pen accessories
s pen accessory rtkda18

s pen accessory rtkda19

s pen accessory rtkda25
s pen accessory rtkda29
s pen accessory rtkdb04
s pen accessory rtkdb08
s pen accessory rtkdc27
s pen accessory rtkdc28
s pen accessory rtkf225
s pen eraser